RN Cardiac Step Down Full Time Nights Bedford Texas Health About Nurse RN Jobs
RN Cardiac Step Down
Full Time Nights
Bedford, Texas Health
Texas Health is a great place to work. And yep, we have the awards to prove it. Healthcare is expanding. Texas Health is growing.
We’re covering even more ground and have nursing openings in your community. We have a place for you. Your dream job awaits.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our tight-knit nursing team on our award-winning Cardiac Step-Down unit at Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford.
Where you’ll work:
• Enjoy self-scheduling to help with work/life balance plus excellent opportunities for educational and career growth as 67% of our nurses on our unit participate in our Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP) and 52% have a specialty certification
• Our team is like a family as we celebrate birthdays with uniquely designed treats and frequently have potlucks on day and night shifts
• We’re very active in both our Unit Based Council and Shared Governance
• Ours 23-bed unit was awarded the silver-level Beacon Award for Excellence® and averages a daily census of 20 patients with a strong cardiac focus including cardiac catheterizations, sheath pulling, vasoactive and antiarrhythmic drips
• We’re the primary care unit for STEMIs and NSTEMIs and provide pre and post CABG care
• We offer excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy
At Texas Health HEB, we’re
• A Pathway to Excellence® designated facility
• An American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) Chest Pain – MI Registry Performance Achievement Award – Gold Performance Achievement Award
• A 2020 Mission Lifeline® award for STEMI and NSTEMI – Gold Plus award level
• Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
• Dual accredited as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center
• Level III Trauma facility
Salary range is Minimum $26.50 per hour to Maximum $50.82 per hour – based on relevant RN experience
Shift (7p-7a) (3) 12 hour shifts
What you’ll need / What we require
• Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program (At least 1 year of Cardiac, Step-Down or Progressive Care nursing experience in a hospital setting is preferred)
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS / ACLS upon hire
This is the perfect time to join the Texas Health family. You belong here.
Address is 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX 76022
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Apply Here : https://www.click2apply.net/RDlDpQCrWagyuAjOTp5py