Registered Nurse RN with Medical Surgical experience Warner Robins GA
RN with Medical Surgical experience
PartnerCare, Warner Robins GA
What we do…
We’re the leading provider of interventional pain management and musculoskeletal services headquartered in Tampa, FL. And specialize in helping physicians exceed growth expectations while providing best-in-class infrastructure for quality patient care that allows patients to live their best lives. We’re unlike others in the industry; we think and do things differently and are frequently told by our patients that we’re a breath of fresh air. We work with some of the fastest-growing, most promising, and well-respected healthcare practices in the U.S., which is quite fulfilling. We’ve worked unbelievably hard to serve our patients and it’s paid off.
To become the undisputed, #1 recommended healthcare management services organization
To be recognized by our patients as the industry’s best musculoskeletal and pain management provider.
To create a work environment and culture so rewarding that we become a magnet for the most talented people.
A few things about us…
Our team is now nearly 280 Strong. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and have grown faster than we ever expected. In fact, we’ve been growing so fast lately that we’re flourishing and need more excellent people now. Our appealing work environment includes highly competent co-workers, competitive pay, engaging work, business casual dress, flexible schedule, full health, vision, and dental benefits, and 401k with employer match. We work very hard and have a lot of fun. We thrive on doing things better, more efficiently, and smarter. We have high expectations of our people because we all live and die by our values and trust our teams to get their work done and maintain a proper work-life balance.
PleaseDO NOTapply if:
– You’d feel like a fish out of water without a well-defined traditional corporate structure
– You’re accustomed to having an office and consider a cubicle beneath you
– You’d consider taking out the trash as being below you
– You’re accustomed to using the phrase “it’s not part of my job description”
Please DO apply if:
- You have the desired experience (this is not a learn on the job position)
- You’re a doer – not a manager, a coordinator, or an idea person – but someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well
- You are a “go-to” person because you’re reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision-maker, and generally one of the most capable people your peers know
- You’re accustomed to a fun company environment including wearing many hats and managing way too many things at any given time
- You’re articulate, persuasive, and tech-savvy (this does not mean familiarity with Microsoft Office)
- Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your awesomeness
So now that you know about us, here’s where you come in…
At PartnerCare, we believe our team members are at the heart of our organization. Our Registered Nurses have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop, and respect our employees in practice environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. Our nurses provide compassionate care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. Nurses demonstrate proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the nursing process, contribute to nursing assessment, development of a nursing care plan, and participate in the evaluation of nursing care.
Had you been with us last month, these are the things you would do:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
- Obtains and documents nursing history from patients and/or significant others that is comprehensive of the condition and prior problems.
- Performs basic assessment of patients, indicating adequate knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathology.
- Records vital signs notes changes and pursues more-specific investigations as needed. Identifies abnormal diagnostic data and shows a fundamental understanding of its implications by reporting information to the physician and others caring for the patient and incorporating information in the nursing care plan.
- Reviews and develops care plans for assigned patients. Includes the patient and his or her family in planning care, establishing priorities, and setting goals.
- Uses care plans as a basis for providing safe and therapeutic care to patients. Communicates with the patient and his or her family and other members of the health care team in carrying out the goals of the care plan. Accepts accountability for clinical care of assigned patients.
- Supports nursing care standards through adherence to existing policies and procedures.
- Participates in peer review as appropriate.
- Evaluates and notes the patient’s response to nursing care defined in the nursing care plan and medical records.
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth by completing your Continuing Medical Education (CME/CNE) and all necessary state/federal mandated license requirements.
and after having done all these things and more, you would have the following…
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse/RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an ASC setting preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate care plans to patients and teammates and to chart information into Electronic Health Records.
Is this you? If so, then we invite you to join us and apply. See first hand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered, and inspired to be their best and unlock their full potential. One last thing, if you heard about this position from one of our PartnerCare team members, make sure you tell us and enter their contact information and we will do all the leg work.