Registered Nurse RN Oncology Texas Health Arlington Sign on Bonus
Registered Nurse RN Oncology
Texas Health Arlington
Sign on Bonus Possible
RN/Registered Nurse – Oncology – Great Benefits and Weekend Diffs – Full Time Days – Sign ON Bonus $10K for Eligible New Hires!! – CR
***Sign On Bonus $10 K for Eligible New Hires
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial,800 West Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012
- Work environment: Oncology unit – 20 bed Oncology unit is a cohesive team environment that improves the quality of care for patients with the following diagnosis: Leukemia, Sepsis, pain management, lymphoma, melanoma, breast, colon, prostate, lung, cell, ovarian, bronchial, kidney/pancreatic cancer and some med/surg overflow. We also have a 6 bed Hospice unit that provides end of life and comfort care.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Salary range: $26.50 – $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- Sign On Bonus $10K for Eligible New Hires with Signed Retention agreement
Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a 369 bed Joint Commission- certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a Designated Magnet Hospital. We offer comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neuro sciences and emergency services.
- ADN Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire required- expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training – within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- 2+ years experience as an RN in acute care setting preferred
- Oncology experience preferred
- ONS – Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certificate within 15 Months of hire required
- OCN – Oncology Certified Nurse Upon Hire Preferred
Strong Preference for experienced, technical, RN’s with the following:
• Infusion treatment
• Chemotherapy administration
• Oncology clinic
• Experienced RN from Acute care hospital setting.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process:
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Primary Location: Arlington
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Arlington 800 W. Randol Mill Road TX 76012
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
PI151918064 #4984Apply Now