Registered Nurse Neuro Tele Days Sign on Bonus for Eligible New Hires
** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
Registered Nurse Neuro Tele Days
Are you looking for a rewarding RN career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Plano, 6200 W. Parker Plano, TX 75093
- Work environment: Neuro Telemetry Unit (25 Beds)- Our RN Nurses improve the quality of care for neuro tele patients such as scoliosis, post neuro surgeries and stroke with multiple comorbidities.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Salary range: $26.50 – $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN’s (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 386- bed, Magnet – designated hospital and recognized clinical leader that features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult Intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center and is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement- Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN (required)
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire required – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS –upon hire required
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training – within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- One (1) year of RN experience in Med/surg, Ortho or Neuro strongly preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.